Microsoft Exchange lets you accomplish more with a rich, business-class email experience on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web.
We can offer two premium exchange offerings and can save you money month on month, year on year, no matter how many users are within your organisation.
- Enjoy enterprise email capabilities with bigger and more reliable mailboxes
- Experience better collaboration with document sharing
- Add enhanced archiving, security, and compliance features
Exchange Online Plan 1
£2.85 user/month (RRP: £3.00)
Secure and reliable business-class email with a 50 GB mailbox per user.
- Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know
- For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client
- Stay focused on the most important messages with Clutter, which applies machine learning to clean up your inbox and set up rules that match the way you work
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities
- Every mailbox is protected premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving messages to an In-Place Archive
Exchange Online Plan 2
£5.80 user/month (RRP: £6.00)
Includes all the features of Exchange Online Plan 1, plus unlimited storage, hosted voicemail, and data loss prevention.
- Each user gets 100 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Take advantage of unlimited storage (100 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive)
- Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities
- Control sensitive business data with built-in data loss prevention (DLP) policies based on regulatory standards such as personally identifiable information (PII) and payment card industry (PCI), which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis